Login to Complete a nomination form or to Access Judging Panel
The IEEE Standards Association recognizes outstanding standards development participation through various award categories. For more information, to view past recipients or to nominate an individual for award consideration, please select an award category, below:
- IEEE Standards Association Corporate Award - for outstanding corporate leadership and contribution to the IEEE-SA
- IEEE Standards Association International Award - for extraordinary contribution to establishing the IEEE-SA as a world-class leader in standardization
- IEEE Standards Association Standards Medallion - for major contribution to the development of standards
- IEEE Standards Association Distinguished Service Award - for outstanding and dedicated service to the IEEE-SA Standards Board based on major contributions to the standards development process
- IEEE Standards Association Sponsor Award - for outstanding contributions to Corporate Standards Development
- IEEE Standards Association Emerging Technology Award - for the initiation, advancement or progression of a new technology through the IEEE-SA open consensus process
- IEEE Standards Association Lifetime Achievement Award - for significant technical contributions to a standards committee or their IEEE field of interest
- IEEE Standards Education Award - for significant and/or regular contributions to standards education.
- IEEE-SA Conformity Assessment Award - for major contributions to the development and promotion of IEEE standards products through conformity assessment activities.
The IEEE Standards Association also proudly sponsors the IEEE Charles Proteus Steinmetz Award, an IEEE Technical Field Award, which is presented for exceptional contributions to the development and/or advancement of standards in electrical and electronics engineering.