Login to Complete a nomination form or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to IEEE Publications Nominations and Appointments Center
The IEEE Publication Services and Products Board (PSPB) is seeking nominations for volunteers to serve on PSPB and other boards reporting to PSPB. Self-nominations are permitted.
The IEEE Publication Services and Products Board shall report to the Board of Directors and shall be responsible for formulating and recommending information-related, published services and products policies to the Board of Directors, establishing and maintaining standards and procedures for IEEE information dissemination, recommending policies and best practices as they relate to the IEEE Web site, and otherwise coordinating and assisting those activities of IEEE and its various organizational units. It is expected that the IEEE organizational units will fulfill their obligations for their services and products. Once approved by the Board of Directors, these procedures become part of the policy and procedures of IEEE. Other organizational units shall be responsible for administering those policies set by PSPB as they relate to the publications, services, and products for which they are responsible.
- IEEE shall provide services and products that disseminate information on technical, scientific, professional, and newsworthy topics of interest to members, the engineering and scientific community, and the general public.
- IEEE shall publish a magazine entitled IEEE Spectrum, which contains technical and scientific articles of general interest to the entire membership.
- IEEE shall publish a newspaper entitled The Institute, which contains news of current events in IEEE itself, the industry, and the engineering and scientific community.
- IEEE Spectrum and The Institute shall be distributed to all Honorary members, Fellows, Senior members, members, Associate members, Graduate Student members, and Student members.
- IEEE Vice President, Publication Services and Products Charter (PDF, 496 KB)
- IEEE PSPB Member-at-Large Charter (PDF, 20 KB)
- IEEE PRESS Editorial Board Charter (PDF, 23 KB)
- IEEE SPECTRUM Editorial Advisory Board Charter (PDF, 29 KB)
- PROCEEDINGS of the IEEE Editorial Board Charter (PDF, 24 KB)
- The INSTITUTE Editorial Advisory Board Charter (PDF, 20 KB)
- IEEE THESAURUS Editorial Board Charter (PDF, 23 KB)
- IEEE ACCESS Editorial Board Charter (PDF, 23 KB)
Click here to submit a nomination for any position.
The PSPB N&A process
To learn more about the Publication Services and Products Board, please refer to the PSPB Operations Manual (PDF, 25 KB), Section 5.5, PSPB Nominations and Appointments Process.
- PSPB does not fund candidate travel to the PSPB Meeting.
- An advocate may speak for up to five minutes in support of the nomination of a candidate who is unable to participate.
- Nominations from the floor to add candidates to a slate shall not be accepted during the scheduled PSPB meeting.
- 28 March: candidates for Vice President, Publication Services and Products
- 15 April: candidates for PSPB Member-at-Large
- 15 April: candidates for Editor-in-Chief, IEEE ACCESS Editorial Board
- 15 April: candidates for Editor-in-Chief, PROCEEDINGS of the IEEE Editorial Board
- 15 September: candidates for boards reporting to PSPB
2021 PSPB nominations and appointments committee members
- Chair: Hulya Kirkici
- Sergio Benedetto
- Clem Karl
- Sorel Reisman
- Maria Elena Valcher
If you have any questions regarding PSPB nominations, send an email to email@example.com