Login to Complete a nomination form or to Access Judging Panel
Submissions are due Sept 17, 2021
Companies and Corporations:
- Outstanding Corporate Service
IEEE Organizational Units:
- Outstanding Small Section of the Year (less than 501 active members)
- Outstanding Medium Section of the Year (501-1500 members)
- Outstanding Large Section of the Year (more than 1500 active members)
- Outstanding Small Student Branch of the Year (up to 25 active members)
- Outstanding Large Student Branch of the Year (more than 25 active members)
- Region 6 Outstanding Chapter of the Year (includes Society Chapters and Technical Councils but not Affinity Groups)
- Region 6 Outstanding Affinity Group Chapter of the Year
- Region 6 Outstanding Affinity Group Member (WIE member who promoted women in engineering, LMAG member who promoted Life Members Activities, CN member who promoted Consultant Network Activities, YP IEEE member who promoted Young Professional activities) (Up to 2 awards each year)
- Region 6 Outstanding IEEE member who promoted Global Humanitarian Projects or Activities
- Region 6 Outstanding IEEE member who promoted Membership Development or Senior Member Elevation
- Region 6 Outstanding IEEE member who is an Outstanding Educator who made significant contributions to Stem education
- Region 6 Outstanding K through 12 Educator who made significant contributions to STEM Education
- Region 6 Outstanding Service and Leadership to the IEEE
- Region 6 Outstanding Engineer
Rules and Requirements to Submit Region 6 Nominations
- No self-nominations.
- All nominations of individuals require two letters of recommendation. The deadline is the same as above.
- All nominations and letters must come from IEEE members.
For more information, contact R6 awards chair, Surinder Tuli at email@example.com.