Currently, the IEEE Signal Processing Society Awards Program is accepting nominations for the below noted awards through the new online nomination system until 1 September.
Please submit your nominations here: ONLINE SYSTEM
You can view the SPS Awards information and endorsement form at http://signalprocessingsociety.org/get-involved/awards-submit-award-nomination.
If you have any questions regarding the SPS Awards Program, please do not hesitate to contact the Awards Boards Chair, Rabab Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or the SPS Senior Manager, Operations, Theresa Argiropoulos at email@example.com. Questions concerning the online system can be sent directly to Theresa Argiropoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPS AWARDS – The below awards do not link to the online system, but rather the awards descriptions on the SPS website.
- Best Paper Award
- Carl Friedrich Gauss Education Award
- Industrial Innovation Award
- Amar G. Bose Industrial Leader Award
- Leo L. Beranek Meritorious Service Award
- Meritorious Regional/Chapter Service Award
- Donald G. Fink Overview Paper Award
- Signal Processing Letters Best Paper Award
- Signal Processing Magazine Best Column Award
- Signal Processing Magazine Best Paper Award
- Norbert Wiener Society Award
- Sustained Impact Paper Award
- Claude Shannon-Harry Nyquist Technical Achievement Award
- Young Author Best Paper Award
- Pierre-Simon Laplace Early Career Technical Achievement Award
- Regional Distinguished Teacher Award